miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

Suddenly my body decided to hate the sunset, I think it is no longer comfortable with its presence. Then my mind began to play with my thoughts and it has gone crazy forgotten that night has come. At midnight he mocks with his nightmares and his thoughts nothing positive. My eyes are tired, I'm trying to sleep but there is not a single sign of wanting to sleep, my body needs it but it resists it. one, two, three, four hours have passed and I'm still in bed, hoping the dream will come sometime, but I think I've lost hope for so long. Maybe someone could help relax my body, but the truth is that after taking it just woke me up more. I had never felt that the nights were so long, and every morning I used to complain about how little I had slept. Insomnia, my new friend quiet and frightening, does not seem to get along very well with people. I have tried to talk to him and tell him that thinking about things is not a good way to find friends, but I imagine he has liked my bed. Maybe I should write some note or poem while the torture ends. The truth did not come to my mind, it was dry, totally. It is really frustrating to have nothing in mind but only negative thinking, or many times simply nothing, nothing and still I can't get to sleep. I guess it will only be better to get out of bed and get ready for a new day, maybe I can get to work early and get some activities going, although I do not like the idea very much. There is still time to go jogging and breathing outdoors, I am sure it will help me. Thinking about it, I do not want to be outside, I hate the fact that people are looking at me, I'm sure they'll think something funny about me and make fun of me. And, because of my efforts, I never have enough self-esteem to go out feeling good. Maybe that's why I'm still here, in bed, at home. The reason I will spend the next two hours trying to sleep, even though I know I will eventually fail.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario